The K-30X Ball Head is precise, meticulously machined, and perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike for its world-class quality based on years’ of accumulated experience of SIRUI and its innovative design. The K-X series ball head is applied with the best aerial material, machined by high-end CNC, and coated with anodic oxidation on its exterior to achieve its superior quality. The interior locking system has a sphere tolerance of 0.01 mm and is equipped with orientation-memory locking dial; this quick-locking mechanism allows for easy access and use. The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous shooting. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. Two bubble levels are included on the platform that serve as a measure of vertical and horizontal balance. A red safety button is also incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily; the plate can be released by pressing on the button. The three knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction control and ball-locking knob (the biggest), and the plate-locking knob at the top.
The K-30X Ball Head can support up to 30 kg (66.1 lbs) and is suitable for 35 mm and medium- and large-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders.
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- Loading capacity: 30 kg (66.1 lbs)
- 360-degree panoramic function
- Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
- Arca-Swiss type mount
- Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
- Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
- equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
- Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
- Stainless steel camera screw
- Unique and modern design
- Package includes a pouch and an Allen ranch in a box